This site uses cookies. To find out more, see our Cookies Policy

General Laborer in Martinsville, VA at Global Partner Solutions

Date Posted: 11/1/2018

Job Snapshot

Job Description

12-15$/HR

3-6 months

Handy Person Job Discription

  1. Work with process owners to safely accomplish non critical, non routine tasks such as: creating signs, hanging signs, building worktables, benches, moving items, cleaning equipment,  painting, and organizing storeage areas
  2. As needed emptying trash 
  3. Assisst production and maintenance with labor intensive activities as needed.
  4. General record retriving, organizing, and filling.

This is a Monday through Friday day time, full / part time position with a minimum of 20 hrs and maximum of 40 hrs per week.

90% of the time will be working in an industrial area and the other 10% of the time will be in an office envirament

Required Skills and Traits Safety and quality concuss

Must be able to read and write

Experienced with common hand tools such as saws and drills, cleaning and painting, use of ladders.

Ability to follow dirrections

organized

Not afraid to ask questions

Able to work alone and with others

Able to speak and understand english

Will need to pass the physical, drug test and background check requirements for Arconic.

Preferred Qualifications: Able to navigate a computer network folders

CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS

  1. Construction Jobs
  2. Carpenter Jobs